Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- Say Cheese! 100% Vegan, Sheese Dairy-Free Food
- My Top 5 Alcoholic Drinks for the Weekend
- Find Your Summer Girlfriend (or Boyfriend!)
- Chocolate Trading Co Special Offers
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Celebrate #PrideMonth at NN Light’s Book Heaven @NNP_W_Light
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: how to manage stress
The jittery, uncertain feeling that often accompanies anxiety is not one that is fun to experience. Indeed, it is so unformidable that we would do almost anything to stop or avoid it. The good news is that there is no … Continue reading →
Are you feeling stressed right now? Worried about Covid-19, worrying about family members and friends that are key workers? Worrying for your elderly parents and relatives? Yes, me too. There has already been loss within my circles. I am sad … Continue reading →