Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
Tag Archives: Middlewich FAB Festival
Our little town is coming alive again as we prepare to enjoy the mad weekend that is Folk and Boat (FAB) Festival. Hundreds of people set up camp, the boats pile in, the bunting goes up, and all the pubs … Continue reading
Our town is preparing for the biggest event of the year… Middlewich FAB Festival! It is always a very special weekend, and I love how the town literally comes alive for the big party. We have been watching the boats … Continue reading
I am very pleased to be involved with the Middlewich Rose Fete. In recent years, it has taken place within the annual Middlewich FAB Festival, but this year we are doing it alone. The Rose Fete has been revived, revitalised, … Continue reading
We are just about recovering from a very busy FAB festival weekend here in Middlewich. My daughters had lots of fun partaking in the Middlewich Rose Fete parade and arena display, followed by an afternoon of playtime and games. I … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Wow, it has been a crazy busy week for me already, and not in a bad way. In fact, it has been very good indeed, if a little chaotic. It started last Friday evening, when my husband and … Continue reading
It has been another beautiful weekend! I have done no work, but that doesn’t matter, because instead I took time out with family and friends to enjoy the annual Middlewich Folk and Boat Festival. I love this event, and have … Continue reading