Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- NHS Nurse Werewolf Lieutenant?! #TheRedcliffeNovels
- Write Through The Grief #NaNoWriMo
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- My Spiritual Journey: Finding the Best Tarot Readers
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Halloween like a Witch
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
Tag Archives: being human
Today I can be me. Today I can step away from Mother and Wife, and I can be Catherine. Who is she? Who am I? A woman. A writer. A wife and mother. Someone who is still trying to find … Continue reading
Do you ever find yourself being grumpy or emotional or upset about something, and then mentally giving yourself a kick up the backside? Growing up I was taught to always be grateful for what I got. I was the child … Continue reading