Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- TwoLoveBirds and the Festival of Yule Coloring Book
- Oxfam Unwrapped Gift Guide
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- #ChristmasGiftGuide English Heritage Christmas Shop
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- #365DaysofTarot Studying The Star
- Photos from my Ghost Hunt Adventures #GhostHunterDiaries
- Living Life, and Loving Life, using Law of Attraction
- I’m in The Motherhood and I Love It!
Tag Archives: alpha male
I am so excited! And it took just one new review for my debut novel, Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel), to set me off. We writers are a sensitive breed. We thrive on compliments, much like the rest of the … Continue reading →
The #atozchallenge continues and today we have a little more time to explore the Redcliffe alpha wolf, Detective Danny Mason. He is a powerful, intense, and passionate man, and I admit he has stolen my heart rather more than I … Continue reading →