Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- My Spiritual Journey: Reiki and Eye Surgery
- Festival Fun and a Good Cuppa!
- We Need to Support Spiritual Business
- Clarks Kids – Beat the Rush! Free Next Day Delivery when you buy Kids School shoes – Ends soon!
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- #ChristmasGiftGuide English Heritage Christmas Shop
- A Painful End to a Traumatic Year
Tag Archives: LGBTQ
Summer is upon us, and we are bombarded by media images coaxing us to try different methods of dating, to find our true love, or simply to have a summer fling. I’m talking Love Island, First Dates and all those … Continue reading
Did you know that most of my novels and short stories feature LGBTQ+ characters? I don’t set out to include them, or to write specifically about the characters in their unique perspectives. They simply have natural preferences to same sex … Continue reading