Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Spiritual Journey: Walking Between Worlds
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- #365DaysofTarot Embrace the New Moon Energy
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- My Thanks and Gratitude to Our Teachers
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Therapy Session
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Healing Boost with Trinfinity8
Category Archives: Middlewich
Our town is preparing for the biggest event of the year… Middlewich FAB Festival! It is always a very special weekend, and I love how the town literally comes alive for the big party. We have been watching the boats … Continue reading
I am very pleased to be involved with the Middlewich Rose Fete. In recent years, it has taken place within the annual Middlewich FAB Festival, but this year we are doing it alone. The Rose Fete has been revived, revitalised, … Continue reading
It is officially 1 week to Christmas, and I think I have finally found my mojo. This week has been rather stressful for different reasons, but it ended very nicely when I watched my elder daughter perform her school nativity … Continue reading
Last weekend we took a trip down a long flight of metal steps, and descended into the bowels of a lock on our local canal. It was Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey canal, to be precise, where it … Continue reading
We are just about recovering from a very busy FAB festival weekend here in Middlewich. My daughters had lots of fun partaking in the Middlewich Rose Fete parade and arena display, followed by an afternoon of playtime and games. I … Continue reading