Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Tarot Card Reading for Guidance in Relationships
- Now Up to Half Price in the Rohan Summer Sale!
- When Will We Learn that Prevention is Better than Cure?
- Reflections on a School Year during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Lammas Tarot Card Reading
- "My New Master" in The Mirador Fantasmagoria #TheRedcliffeNovels
- About Catherine Green
- Those who Forget the Past…
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Adventures in Online Dating
Tag Archives: UK women in business
I have recently adopted the new popular term Mumpreneur as part of my vocabulary. I think it is quite witty, quite appropriate, and very cute! The term is an interesting one really. After all the talk of International Women’s Day … Continue reading →
Today is International Women’s Day. I am very keen to be involved with women’s issues, but there is such a broad range of topics that I have to pick an area of interest. For 2013 I am focusing on women … Continue reading →