Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #FreeforallFriday Great British Spring Clean Special Offers
- Treatments for Male Pattern Baldness
- #BookTalk: The Witch’s Survival Guide – Spells for Healing from Stress and Burnout by Jennifer Lane
- Beautiful Christmas Tree Decorations & Ornaments Available at Wedgwood
- #BookReview: There Are No Coincidences: A Manifestation Deck & Guidebook by Aliza Kelly
- I’ve Discovered #Arbonne Beauty Products!
- Mum-approved: Find the perfect gift this Mother's Day
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Toy Review: Eldrador Creatures
- #WitchyWednesday Celebrate Spring Equinox with these Top Deals
Tag Archives: local author
Combining Motherhood and Marketing is Hard Work!
Posted on September 22, 2013 by SpookyMrsGreen
Phew, it has been a crazy week! I have not had time to do much work on the computer in terms of networking and writing, because I have been distracted with a grumpy newborn and a demanding toddler. Even though … Continue reading →
Posted in author, british, catherine green, paranormal romance, Random Musings, UK | Tagged British paranormal romance writer, catherine green, Cheshire news, Combining motherhood and marketing, home, local author, motherhood, social networking, The Darkness of Love, the Middlewich Guardian newspaper, working from home, working mother | Leave a comment
Join Me in Nantwich for Rendezvous Business Networking!
Posted on June 19, 2013 by SpookyMrsGreen
I am jumping onto the business networking wagon again, and this time I am heading over to Nantwich, Cheshire, just up the road from where I live. I will be attending the Rendezvous Business Networking event on Friday 28th June … Continue reading →
Posted in author, british, catherine green, Random Musings, UK | Tagged #amwriting, #bizitalk, business networking in Cheshire, Business Update Magazine, catherine green, Cheshire author, local author, local author Nantwich, local business Nantwich, Mhari Oakes, Nantwich business networking event, Stella and Dot, the redcliffe novels | 2 Comments
How to support a book you love
Posted on March 29, 2013 by SpookyMrsGreen
Here is a little something that we sensitive authors would very much appreciate. Spread the word my friends, and Thank You! How to support a book you love.
International Women’s Day in Staffordshire and Cheshire
Posted on March 8, 2013 by SpookyMrsGreen
Today is International Women’s Day. I am very keen to be involved with women’s issues, but there is such a broad range of topics that I have to pick an area of interest. For 2013 I am focusing on women … Continue reading →