Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Tarot Card Reading for Guidance in Relationships
- Now Up to Half Price in the Rohan Summer Sale!
- When Will We Learn that Prevention is Better than Cure?
- Reflections on a School Year during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Lammas Tarot Card Reading
- "My New Master" in The Mirador Fantasmagoria #TheRedcliffeNovels
- About Catherine Green
- Terrys Fabrics Biggest Ever Summer Sale
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Adventures in Online Dating
Tag Archives: local author
Phew, it has been a crazy week! I have not had time to do much work on the computer in terms of networking and writing, because I have been distracted with a grumpy newborn and a demanding toddler. Even though … Continue reading →
I am jumping onto the business networking wagon again, and this time I am heading over to Nantwich, Cheshire, just up the road from where I live. I will be attending the Rendezvous Business Networking event on Friday 28th June … Continue reading →
Here is a little something that we sensitive authors would very much appreciate. Spread the word my friends, and Thank You! How to support a book you love.
Today is International Women’s Day. I am very keen to be involved with women’s issues, but there is such a broad range of topics that I have to pick an area of interest. For 2013 I am focusing on women … Continue reading →