Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Angel Therapy Oracle Card Reading for your #Spiritual #Healing
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
Tag Archives: North West England photos
My family and I recently visited SEA LIFE Manchester for a family day out. It was our first visit to the Manchester venue, although we have visited SEA LIFE in other UK towns throughout the years. As always, it did … Continue reading
My Google photos app recently reminded me of my ghost hunting days, before I had children. They showed me a selection of photographs from the ghost hunt that I did at Mill Street Barracks in St. Helens, near Wigan, North … Continue reading
The End to End cycle ride is almost finished, and what a journey it has been for Steve, Tom and Nick. They have cycled up steep hills, through high winds and rain storms, and done a couple of very long … Continue reading