Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- What is Saxenda?
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- About Catherine Green
- Up to 80% Off Summer Sale
- Brands I Have Worked With
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
Tag Archives: NCT coffee group
One piece of advice I would give to a new mother, is make sure you have a close network of “mummy” friends to socialise with. I met my friends through our local NCT group, through local government groups, church groups, … Continue reading
Yesterday I took the day off. I have a group of Mum friends from our local NCT group, and we meet for coffee once a week so our children can play together and we can discuss parental issues and whatever … Continue reading