Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Self Care is Important when your Spouse is Depressed
- A Tarot Reading for Difficult Times
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- All We Have is Now
- Crystals and Sage
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- Why We Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
Tag Archives: Love Hurts
Hello my friends, and welcome new followers of my blog. It has been a little quiet over here lately while I worked on my NaNoWriMo project whilst juggling the ever present domestic dramas of daily life. So it is that … Continue reading
Last week I had a holiday in Scotland with my children and some friends. We had a lovely time. We stayed on a good old-fashioned family caravan park, we visited the town of Ayr, the city of Glasgow, and the … Continue reading