Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- The Toy Shop for Grown-Ups from EE Mobile
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: kindred spirits
Today I welcome fellow ASMSG author Carolynne Raymond to my blog, where she will introduce you to her sci-fi/adventure/fantasy novel, A Life Cycle Reborn. Read on for your link to a FREE copy of the book that you can read … Continue reading →
The idea of Kindred Spirits is something I have become familiar with during recent years, while exploring shamanism and witchcraft. My interest began when I started ghost hunting, and when I was able to communicate with ghosts and spirits by … Continue reading →