Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- Hugging and the Need for Touch
- Steampunk Adventures in Crewe
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 9 - Inspiration
- Romance and Love this #ValentinesDay
- What is the Pentagram?
- Finding the Right Dating Website
Tag Archives: Girls Out Loud
I must share today’s post from Jane Kenyon, an inspirational woman and one of my role models in life… I had the pleasure of working with Jane for Girls Out Loud, and I look forward to more projects and adventures … Continue reading
Embrace Your Multiple Identities. This is something that we all probably struggle with, or maybe accept, depending on our cultural definitions of ‘what we do.’