Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #MiddleWITCHfest and Community Spirit #WATWB
- What’s My Vibe?
- Toy Review: Thomas and Friends Shaped Christmas Puzzle
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Samhain Vampire Tarot Reading
- My Top 3 Professional Goals for 2020
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- 4 Ways You Can Make Money As A Writer
- Ghost Hunt at Lancaster Grand Theatre
- We Need to Support Spiritual Business
Tag Archives: role models for children
My eldest daughter, aged 3 years, is totally obsessed with the popular children’s cartoon series Peppa Pig. She is not alone, as I am fully aware. And actually I quite enjoy Peppa Pig myself in small doses. I have noticed … Continue reading →