Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Bringing Your Beliefs Into Your Career As A Teacher
- Samhain Vampire Tarot Reading
- Ghost Hunt at Lancaster Grand Theatre
- Samhain Approaches, and the Veil Grows Thin
- What’s My Vibe?
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 22 – Vampires
- My Top 3 Professional Goals for 2020
- When a Witch Falls in Love
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
Tag Archives: Miss Rabbit the Role Model
My eldest daughter, aged 3 years, is totally obsessed with the popular children’s cartoon series Peppa Pig. She is not alone, as I am fully aware. And actually I quite enjoy Peppa Pig myself in small doses. I have noticed … Continue reading →