Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- What is Saxenda?
- Work With Me
- How To Pick An Outfit To Make You Look and Feel Great
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
Tag Archives: need a hug
Do you miss hugging your friends? It still feels strange to meet up with people that I love and not being able to get close or touch them. But then we have found alternative ways to show our love during … Continue reading →
My family is recovering from serious trauma. Nearly six years ago, my father-in-law was seriously injured in a cycling accident. He was training for an event where he would cycle from one end of Ireland to the other, having previously … Continue reading →