Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- Chocolate Trading Co Special Offers
- Say Cheese! 100% Vegan, Sheese Dairy-Free Food
- My Top 5 Alcoholic Drinks for the Weekend
- Find Your Summer Girlfriend (or Boyfriend!)
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Celebrate #PrideMonth at NN Light’s Book Heaven @NNP_W_Light
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: Japanese reiki healing
Life has settled down after several years of drama and challenges. I can’t remember life before children, but since we had them, it feels like we have been constantly on the move. I don’t mean physically, I simply mean moving … Continue reading
At this stage in my spiritual journey, I am exploring the possibilities of distance healing with reiki. Last week I completed part two of the classroom training for Reiki 2nd Degree, Okuden. Now I must take time to complete the … Continue reading