Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- January Sales Round-Up
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Looking After Your Health And Wellness In Hard Times
- Feeling Stressed During Lockdown? Yes, Me Too
- 30% off Wedgwood Royal Albert Collections
- Clarks Shoes up to 60% off Sale - Updated
- Winter Solstice Tarot Reading for New Year
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- #AtoZChallenge – The Joy of Discovering Junk
- Am I a Working Mother, a Housewife, or Both?
Tag Archives: Japanese reiki healing
Life has settled down after several years of drama and challenges. I can’t remember life before children, but since we had them, it feels like we have been constantly on the move. I don’t mean physically, I simply mean moving … Continue reading
At this stage in my spiritual journey, I am exploring the possibilities of distance healing with reiki. Last week I completed part two of the classroom training for Reiki 2nd Degree, Okuden. Now I must take time to complete the … Continue reading