Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Hobbies Matter For Those Who Want To Model Or Be Social Media Stars
- New Offers from OLPRO
- English Heritage Souvenirs Available Online
- NEW SEASON at Clarks Shoes – AUTUMN/WINTER 2021
- The Vampire Tarot and Me: Embrace Your Shadows
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
- Toy Review: Thomas and Friends Shaped Christmas Puzzle
Tag Archives: Japanese reiki healing
Life has settled down after several years of drama and challenges. I can’t remember life before children, but since we had them, it feels like we have been constantly on the move. I don’t mean physically, I simply mean moving … Continue reading
At this stage in my spiritual journey, I am exploring the possibilities of distance healing with reiki. Last week I completed part two of the classroom training for Reiki 2nd Degree, Okuden. Now I must take time to complete the … Continue reading