Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: ghosts
It feels like a good time to lighten the mood, and today I say Happy Halloween, my friends! There have been so many developments during the past year, and some of them very serious, that I feel we need to … Continue reading
This year is progressing very quickly and very dramatically. We are already in September, and if you believe the Mayan prophecies of the apocalypse, the world as we know it will end on December 21st. I do not believe that … Continue reading
As the night wore on I found myself sitting cross-legged staring down the hillside, feeling the chill creep in to my body. I was wrapped in my big purple furry blanket, with a poncho and an insulated waterproof jacket, thick … Continue reading
Carnfield Hall is a beautiful privately owned home in Derbyshire, UK, dating back to the 1500s. We were told that there has been a dwelling on that site since the 1000s, so you can imagine our excitement at what a … Continue reading
31st OCTOBER 2009 My first Halloween ghost hunt and what a perfect location! I love this venue and cannot wait to return again. The building actually seems very unobtrusive and not very grand from the outside. It is still used … Continue reading
There is a history of haunting, folklore and ghost stories around the world, and it has been widely publicised and popularised by Western society since the Victorian times. People would happily enter into group seances led by older women who … Continue reading