Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: English Heritage
At English Heritage Shop we have 2 new voucher codes available! See below details of the new vouchers and get shopping! Both codes expire 5th January 2020 and exclude Barbour range, Outdoor Play & Outdoor Fun lines and Gift of … Continue reading
Who can tell me what I just proclaimed in the title? Well, I am usually described as a lovely young woman… when I’m not on the school run and dashing out at the last minute. Today I share with you … Continue reading
Sometimes, we need to stop worrying about all of the terrible and stressful events that are happening around us, take a step back, and indulge in some self-care. We cannot help others if we do not help ourselves. Personally, I … Continue reading
We have almost reached the May half-term holiday at school, and our thoughts are turning towards fun activities, days out with the children, and maybe even getting away from it all with a family holiday. If, like us, you need … Continue reading
I had been meaning to visit Beeston Castle for a long time. It is only about half an hour away from home, and yet we never quite found time to stop on our travels. Finally, we had a free Bank … Continue reading
Beltane Blessings, my friends! I am so glad to say goodbye to April, although it was a very good month in terms of healing and cleansing on a personal level. My reiki training and experience has stepped up a notch, … Continue reading