Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
Tag Archives: being a Pagan mother
Before I had children, I was very judgmental of other parents. I sincerely apologize for that right now! Especially because I have been gifted with two very stubborn fussy eaters. My daughters are extremely reluctant to eat anything that is … Continue reading
Sustainable waste management is something of a mantra in our house. My husband is a Chartered Waste Manager, and as a pagan, I want to do my bit to help preserve the natural world in which we live. Therefore, when … Continue reading
Last weekend, my eldest daughter and I set off on a fairy quest. We took her dad and younger sister, and the dog, to Queen’s Park in Crewe, Cheshire. This is a beautiful place to visit. I love its history … Continue reading
A glance at social media has shown me some beautiful images of our Great Mother stretching her limbs and releasing her healing warmth back into our frozen landscape. I love those images for their stark contrast between hot and cold, … Continue reading
It has been a turbulent week here in the UK. We were battered by hurricane Bertha over the weekend, and I think we are still feeling her effects now, judging by the high winds and sharp rainstorms today. I also finally … Continue reading
During 2013 I became so overwhelmed with being a mother, housewife and publishing two novels, that I feel I strayed ‘off the path’ so to speak from my spiritual pursuits. As it turned out I never did. Everything I do … Continue reading