Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: working with energy
There is a lot to learn about energy healing. When I first began to explore holistic health and mindfulness about fifteen years ago, I found energy healing practitioners with all sorts of specialist systems. Some had developed their techniques using … Continue reading
I’m a bad witch! I missed the January Supermoon a few days ago. I vaguely noticed that the moon was growing bigger, and I knew it would be full moon soon, but I hardly found time to appreciate it, and … Continue reading
I feel it has been a while since I shared an update on my #365DaysofTarot challenge, and my reiki training. There are several domestic distractions happening at the moment, one being the difficulty with potty training my pre-schooler that I … Continue reading