Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- How to Improve Your Mood
- School Summer Holidays
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- What Am I Doing Here?
- Working from Home
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 14 – Normality
- Inside Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey Canal, Middlewich
- Detox with Twinings Tea
Tag Archives: Shoden reiki
There is a lot to learn about energy healing. When I first began to explore holistic health and mindfulness about fifteen years ago, I found energy healing practitioners with all sorts of specialist systems. Some had developed their techniques using … Continue reading
We have completed our first week back at school, and what a busy one it was! My children came home exhausted on Friday afternoon, but both were happy with their new teachers and to see their classmates again. My youngest … Continue reading