Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Personalise Your Doormats
- Choosing the Right High School
- Pandemic Proof Your Life Right Now
- *HUGE Christmas Giveaway* 25 Days of Box Sets for You!
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
- Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel) – Official Paperback Launch
- A Frosty Autumn Walk (Poem)
- My Spiritual Journey: An Intense Reiki Shamanic Drum Session
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- Brands I Have Worked With
Tag Archives: why we need our NHS
Today is Black Friday, but I want to talk about We Are the World BlogFest (#WATWB). The small story of humanity that I wish to share comes from our National Health Service in the UK, and more specifically, the Royal … Continue reading →