Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- NEW! Twinings Tea Cold Infuse
- Working from Home
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
Tag Archives: Talacre beach North Wales
Are you seeking dog friendly beaches in the UK? For the past eleven years my husband and I have explored lots of places with our dog. We have fond memories of Baxter paddling in the sea at Talacre Beach in … Continue reading
Merry May Bank Holiday, my friends! Well, May Day Bank Holiday, at least. We get another one later in the month, but by that point I will be just days away from moving house so it will all be a … Continue reading