Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Should I Rehome a Rescue Dog?
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Sustainable Stationery from Paperchase
- Celebrate New Beginnings
Tag Archives: proud mummy
My dog is the best! He is a cheeky, noisy, clumsy, adorable crossbreed, and he is our boy. Baxter is a rescue dog, and we believe he is Welsh, since he was found near Wrexham and taken to a local … Continue reading
In one of my earlier blog posts I wrote about the Fearsome Fours, following my experience that having a four-year-old was far more stressful than having a two-year-old child. Both of my daughters were fairly easy-going as toddlers, apart from … Continue reading
We are limping towards the end of school year, and what a busy one it has been. My youngest daughter is about to move up from Reception into Year 1, and my eldest daughter will be a Junior when they … Continue reading
The day has arrived. Today, my eldest daughter, Elliot, begins her new adventure at Big School. I wanted to write something poignant, so here is a little poem, written from one proud Mummy to her baby: Treasure your baby, they … Continue reading