Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- These are the Internet’s most Googled NFT questions – and the answers to them
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- 3 Tips For Stopping 'Messy Bedroom Syndrome'
- How investing in a wardrobe can transform a small space
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: 10 party games
- #Booktalk Love and Unity Charity Romance Short Story Anthology
- #BookReview Triple Threat by Alice R Bishop
- #BookTalk: Triple Threat: Ripping Up the Romantic Novel Rule Book - New Steamy Romance Ticks All The Boxes and More
- The Great British Bake Off’s Highest Earning Food Influencers
Tag Archives: #freebook
Do you need something new to read? Take a look at the Bookluver Summer Book Bonanza. You can download as many books as you like for FREE and then decide who gets your vote for the best book in the … Continue reading →
It’s time to Judge a Book by its Cover! Add some sparkle to your eReader! Download your FREE COPY of Return of the Vampire Hunter, and choose from a huge selection of fantasy novels, including witches, magic, angels, demons, vampires … Continue reading →
From 11th – 18th December you can visit a selection of fabulous authors, download their FREE books for you, and enter a competition to win a $60 Amazon gift card. You can use this if you are in the UK, … Continue reading →
Are you off on your holidays soon? Need some reading material for the journey/sunbed/beach? Well, take a look at the FREE books on offer from #ASMSG. We have a wonderful variety of authors and genres, from traditional to futuristic, horror … Continue reading →
Check out the latest stop on my Darkness of Love book tour with your chance to win a free eBook… Spotlight & Giveaway: The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green.
Tour-Giveaway: The Darkness of Love By Catherine Green.
My book tour has started and you could win a free copy of The Darkness of Love today! The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green Giveaway.
I have decided it is time for another book giveaway, but this time I do have an ulterior motive. I am offering a free PDF copy of my third novel Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel) in return for honest reviews … Continue reading →
Happy New Year my friends! I begin 2013 with a renewed sense of productivity and anticipation of excellent things to come. As we are all prone to do, I found myself assessing my life in 2012 as the year drew … Continue reading →
Heaven and Hell, Angel and Demons, these things were once considered opposites, but now you will see that they are neighbors, allies…. friends. Marcus, Becky, Richard, Helen, Sammy and Graham. All complete strangers, different ages, backgrounds and even countries, but … Continue reading →