Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: family day trip
Welcome to 2018, and I have high hopes for this year, I can tell you! How about you? Any New Year’s resolutions you care to share? Today will be our annual New Year’s Day visit to Talacre Beach in North … Continue reading
My daughters are well and truly obsessed with Lego. It began when I gave them a large crate of assorted bricks that I had saved from childhood. In that crate are the kits to build a Lego fire station, a … Continue reading
My family and I recently visited SEA LIFE Manchester for a family day out. It was our first visit to the Manchester venue, although we have visited SEA LIFE in other UK towns throughout the years. As always, it did … Continue reading
We had a very busy time last week. It began with a weekend trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium for our younger daughter’s birthday treat. Both my girls had a lovely time, and I really enjoyed it as well. We … Continue reading
I had decided that it was time we had a family treat for Easter, but it transpired that I am actually working all of Easter weekend at the Rosemary Douglas mind, body and spirit event. Anyway, after a little investigation, … Continue reading
We recently took a family day trip on the Peppa Pig Express Train at the Churnet Valley railway in Staffordshire. It was a lovely day out, with nice sunny weather, and lots of activities for our elder daughter, Elliot to … Continue reading
We had a very successful birthday party yesterday, even though the family were all snowed in and stuck in Stoke-on-Trent! Fortunately my daughter’s friends came to her party and they had lots of fun with finger paints and cake (not … Continue reading