Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Healing Your Inner Child
- Chalkola Chalk Markers + Giveaway #chalkolamom
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Firewood Burning – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- How to Start a Business During a Pandemic
- Fire Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
Tag Archives: planning a birthday party
I’m a bad witch! I missed the January Supermoon a few days ago. I vaguely noticed that the moon was growing bigger, and I knew it would be full moon soon, but I hardly found time to appreciate it, and … Continue reading
The countdown is on, as it is just two days until my youngest daughter celebrates her fifth birthday. She has waited all year for this, my little darling! We have been counting down the days, made even longer since she … Continue reading