Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Hobbies Matter For Those Who Want To Model Or Be Social Media Stars
- New Offers from OLPRO
- English Heritage Souvenirs Available Online
- NEW SEASON at Clarks Shoes – AUTUMN/WINTER 2021
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- The Vampire Tarot and Me: Embrace Your Shadows
- Working with an Animal Communicator
- Pandemic Proof Your Life Right Now
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
Tag Archives: planning a birthday party
I’m a bad witch! I missed the January Supermoon a few days ago. I vaguely noticed that the moon was growing bigger, and I knew it would be full moon soon, but I hardly found time to appreciate it, and … Continue reading
The countdown is on, as it is just two days until my youngest daughter celebrates her fifth birthday. She has waited all year for this, my little darling! We have been counting down the days, made even longer since she … Continue reading