Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Spiritual Guidance Tarot Spread
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- What Am I Doing Here?
- 5 Ways to Understand my Chronic Pain Condition
- Introducing Pandavita Organic Baobab Powder
- Toy Review: Schleich Dinosaurs
Tag Archives: end of school term
We are limping towards the end of school year, and what a busy one it has been. My youngest daughter is about to move up from Reception into Year 1, and my eldest daughter will be a Junior when they … Continue reading
Today I take the opportunity to extend my heartfelt thanks and love to the teachers at my daughter’s preschool. Peter Pan Preschool has been a big part of our lives for the past four years. The teachers have guided both … Continue reading