Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Decorating Ideas for Imbolc
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
- Work With Me
- #Review: Inflata Nation Manchester
- 7 MUST READ Books for your NEW YEAR, NEW YOU Goals - 2023 will be your best year EVER!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
Tag Archives: end of life care
My parents are growing older, and I have friends who are grieving for the loss of their parents. Death is suddenly at the forefront of my mind, but not in a frightening way. It is something I must face up … Continue reading →