Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- What is Saxenda?
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- About Catherine Green
- Work With Me
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- Up to 80% Off Summer Sale
Tag Archives: caring for elderly parents
We will all get old and aging need not be viewed as a negative aspect of life but rather a new life stage as you enter your golden years. If you have been kind to yourself and you still have … Continue reading →
My parents are growing older, and I have friends who are grieving for the loss of their parents. Death is suddenly at the forefront of my mind, but not in a frightening way. It is something I must face up … Continue reading →