Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: author inspiration
Who am I? This question is beginning to nag at me lately. I am Catherine Green. I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend, and an author. This last one has been sorely neglected recently in my daily … Continue reading →
Many people ask me where I got the inspiration for my Redcliffe novels. Inspiration comes in many forms. That’s a phrase I picked up somewhere a long time ago, and I like the way it sounds. My inspiration was collected … Continue reading →