Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Put on the Kettle for World Heart Day and help Lower Your Blood Pressure
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- Fashion Expert Predicts this year’s most Popular Halloween Costumes
- Trending Now: Green
- How To Determine The Right Field Of Study For You
- #BookTalk: Triple Threat: Ripping Up the Romantic Novel Rule Book - New Steamy Romance Ticks All The Boxes and More
- Which UK universities give you the best chance of working for a Big Four Accounting Firm?
- The most hyped upcoming games, according to Google
- Pay Day Sale - Up to 40% Off Everything!
- #BookReview: Predicted (Gone Dutch #2) by Louise Murchie
Tag Archives: Scottish romance novel
Book Review: Dìonadair: Tango Down Duology Part 1 – A Scottish second chance romance by Louise Murchie
It’s a long time since I read a book that stayed with me like this one. I got so hooked that I had to read it in one day, wandering around the house with my kindle in my hands, trying … Continue reading →