Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Celebrate Father's Day with Amazing Gifts from Menkind
- Get 10% Off at English Heritage Shop!
- 9 Unique Kitchen Gifts to Delight Your Foodie Friends
- Potted Plants for Our Green Dad: The Perfect Father's Day Gift
- A Dog-Friendly Holiday in Morecambe
- Dive into Freshness with Wild Natural Deodorant's Limited Edition: The Little Mermaid Case and Ocean Mist Scent
- My Summer Holidays with Kids – week #1
- My Spiritual Journey: Reiki and Relax before Christmas
- Book Review: Dear Boobs by Claire Foskett
Tag Archives: northern scotland
End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
Posted on May 30, 2013 by SpookyMrsGreen
Well, my father-in-law and his friends successfully completed the End to End cycle ride from Lands’ End to John O’Groats. They cycled approximately 1015 miles up the length of England and Scotland, and the journey took them 14 days. I … Continue reading →
Posted in author, british, catherine green, Random Musings, UK | Tagged #BigBikeRide, beautiful scenery, Coldbackie Bay, cycling phoenix, End to End cycle ride, journey through Scottish Highlands, Lands End, Lands End to John O'Groats, length of england, long journey, northern scotland, rest stops, sandy beaches, Scotland photographs, Sutherland in Scotland, the Crask Inn, visit Scotland | 9 Comments