Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- Our First Dance Show
- Countdown to Books on the Beach Blackpool
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
Tag Archives: #MyHavenDays
It is my favourite seasonal celebration! Today we enjoy the festival of Samhain. Truthfully, I have been honouring it for most of the month, beginning on the night of the Full Moon, when I performed a private ceremony of remembrance … Continue reading
I know it is growing colder, and our sunny days are fading away, but there is still time to fit in one more holiday before the season turns completely. You can book an Autumn holiday with Haven and get some fantastic … Continue reading
You might have seen my recent series of blog posts about our family holiday to Poole in Dorset. We stayed in a large caravan on a Haven holiday park, and it was a lovely place to visit. I have always … Continue reading
During the school summer holidays, we took the family away to Poole in Dorset for a week. On our first full day, we decided to embark on a Poole Harbour Cruise. Our first choice was to take the boat to … Continue reading