Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Dreaming of A Winter White Christmas?
- Christmas all Wrapped up with Retro Sweet Gifts
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Christmas Tarot Card Reading #Blogmas
- What Does a Ghost Hunter Do? #paranormalinvestigation
- Playing in the Park – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Happy Gotcha Day, Marley!
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: haunted castle in UK
I’ve seen things. Scary things, funny things, even cute things! I am a ghost hunter, and I absolutely love the pursuit of the hidden world. Before I had children I was out almost every weekend, sometimes on both the Friday … Continue reading
25th November 2006 My very first overnight ghost hunt! I arrived at the site very excited and a little nervous, not least because I didn’t know anyone else there. I soon felt at ease with North West Spirit Seekers and … Continue reading