Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
Category Archives: promotional
Since we had our new kitchen fitted just over a month ago, I am now considering projects around the rest of our home. At present, the house resembles something like the proverbial tip. It is an old, terraced house, built … Continue reading
This week I am taking some time to return home. It has been a very busy Spring term, what with our new kitchen installation, the monotonous school run, and the usual drama and chaos of young family life. Last weekend … Continue reading
I am still playing catch-up after another fabulous weekend with Rosemary Douglas at her ever popular Nantwich Mind, Body and Spirit event. Even though it sort of clashed with Mother’s Day celebrations, we had plenty of visitors and lots of … Continue reading
I am working through my Blogging101 assignments from WordPress, and actually this post should have been done about a week ago, but I already had a schedule in place and didn’t want to disturb the flow of my blog. So, … Continue reading
Ah yes, it is that time of year! We all publicly loathe #ValentinesDay, and yet secretly I am sure we mostly love it. Personally, I am a big old romantic soul, deep down. I try to hide it behind a … Continue reading