Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why We Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- All We Have is Now
- Crystals and Sage
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- A Tarot Reading for Difficult Times
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
Tag Archives: struggling with writers block
November is shaping up to be a very busy month, as it always does. This year I am once again participating in #NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month to those unfamiliar with the hashtag, and I am really struggling. I … Continue reading →