Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- Inside Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey Canal, Middlewich
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- Working from Home
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 14 – Normality
- School Summer Holidays
Tag Archives: start of school term
Oh yes, we are finally at the end of school summer holidays, and our darling children return to school this week. My girls are back in school tomorrow, and I have to say I am ready for it. We will … Continue reading
Phew! I was totally unprepared for the emotional rollercoaster that is my elder daughter’s first full week at school, and my younger daughter’s first week at preschool. We started the term full of excitement, happiness, and a little anxiety. As … Continue reading