Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- Terrys Fabrics Christmas Store
- Caravan Holidays in the UK
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- I’m in The Motherhood and I Love It!
- I’m a Jammiest Bit of Jam!
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Sarah’s Search for Santa; A New Story with Music for Yule
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: Leighton Hospital Crewe
It has been twelve months since our eldest daughter almost died. She caught an ear infection one weekend, got sent home from school, received some ear drops from the doctor, and we thought she would recover in a couple of … Continue reading →
Today I am in a very strange place. This is not my planned “Mummy Monday” blog post. I am currently sitting at my daughter’s bedside in Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool. It has been a very stressful, confusing and traumatic … Continue reading →