Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Celebrate New Beginnings
- #AtoZChallenge - A Little eXtra Insight Today
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
Tag Archives: domestic blog
I have said before that we are human beings, not human doings. The trouble is, I don’t always practice what I preach. And this is an area where I am most certainly stumbling. I noticed the issue when I spent … Continue reading →
Is it really June already? Wow! I know I sound like a broken record, but I cannot keep up with the speed at which these months are flying by. Perhaps I am so totally wrapped up in my family right … Continue reading →
This weekend saw the celebration of Ostara, the beginning of the season of Spring. Over here in the UK our weather was, as always, very interchangeable and unpredictable. We had beautiful bright sunshine, but the rain poured down frequently in … Continue reading →
I have been nominated once again for the Blog of the Year Award 2012, hooray! Thank you very much to E1ain for the honour. Check out her blog for lots of pretty beaded jewellery crafts, musings on her life experiences, … Continue reading →