Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: countdown to Christmas
The countdown to Christmas has officially begun! I have to admit, this year I am feeling rather excited for the festive holidays. I’m just a big kid at Christmas! And I am looking forward to my daughters receiving their personalised … Continue reading
It is officially 1 week to Christmas, and I think I have finally found my mojo. This week has been rather stressful for different reasons, but it ended very nicely when I watched my elder daughter perform her school nativity … Continue reading
Our Christmas Tree is an important part of the seasonal festivities, as it is for many families and in public places at this time of year. For me the Christmas tree symbolises a mixture of pagan and religious beliefs. The … Continue reading