Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- NEW! Twinings Tea Cold Infuse
- Working from Home
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
Tag Archives: child of the 80s
I am very pleased that my daughters enjoy watching My Little Pony on the TV, and that they play with the toys at home. I grew up with the original My Little Pony toys in the 80s, and I loved … Continue reading
There is lots of talk about change at the moment. Yes, we are still in the first month of the year, and it is a fresh, new year. 2016 was very traumatic, and I think there is probably a general … Continue reading