Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- These are the Internet’s most Googled NFT questions – and the answers to them
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- 3 Tips For Stopping 'Messy Bedroom Syndrome'
- How investing in a wardrobe can transform a small space
- #Booktalk Love and Unity Charity Romance Short Story Anthology
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: 10 party games
- #BookReview: Aos Sidhe: Meeting the Irish Fair Folk by Morgan Daimler
- The Great British Bake Off’s Highest Earning Food Influencers
- #BookTalk: Triple Threat: Ripping Up the Romantic Novel Rule Book - New Steamy Romance Ticks All The Boxes and More
Tag Archives: author interview
Check out my author interview! https://www.nfreads.com/interview-with-author-catherine-green/ Did you enjoy this article? Sign up now to keep informed of new stories from SpookyMrsGreen.
On Saturday 4th February, I will attend the West Midlands Valentines Book Signing and 1940s Ball. Hooray! The event welcomes over 25 authors from around the UK, live music from the Vintage Vocalist, and a few sexy cover models for … Continue reading →
Today I would like to share something that I have effectively been hiding all year. I did a video interview with Sue Ellam from Soulfully Connecting back in January, and the video was posted on the company YouTube channel, but … Continue reading →
Today I have the pleasure of showcasing the work of a fellow local author, Dan Weatherer. He writes horror stories and is from my part of the UK, the Staffordshire Moorlands, and we even crossed paths when we both worked … Continue reading →
I am sharing an interview with one of my favourite authors and I truly believe that Alex Laybourne deserves some recognition for his work. If you like horror, you need to read his books, and there will plenty available during … Continue reading →
I am at it again! This time you can see me on the Writing Box blog, talking about my approach to writing, the best and worst advice I have been given, and general experiences in the Indie publishing world. The … Continue reading →
I just received the link for my latest author interview, enjoy! Author interview with paranormal romance / urban fantasy / horror writer Catherine Green.
I am on the promotion wagon again, and this time you can see my author interview over at You Read It Here First! This is a little different to previous interviews, so check it out and tell me what you … Continue reading →
For those of you who enjoy a little horror fiction here and there, please see this blog. Also the author, Alex Laybourne, is seeking space to do interviews, blog hops and the like, if anyone can make him an offer? … Continue reading →
Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel) by Catherine Green Today I appear on book review website Romancing the Book to promote my second Redcliffe novel, Love Kills. Check it out! Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) … Continue reading →