Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- Hugging and the Need for Touch
- Steampunk Adventures in Crewe
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 9 - Inspiration
- Romance and Love this #ValentinesDay
- What is the Pentagram?
- Finding the Right Dating Website
Tag Archives: Victorian terraced house
Our house is not selling. Apparently the market is quiet, and we must be patient until the right buyer comes along. That leaves me with a dilemma. Our home is too small for our growing family, and I feel the … Continue reading
Last week I spoke about my lessons from Mercury Retrograde and the collection of planets that may be affecting our lives down here on Earth. While we are still in retrograde for a week or so, and most witches would … Continue reading