Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- *COVER REVEAL* My Vampire Boyfriend #Erotica #UrbanFantasy by @NEJPhoto
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Coronavirus and Me
- Oxfam Unwrapped Gift Guide
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
- #SofterThanYouThink My Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Tag Archives: time for reflection
I need some time out! Luckily, I have a fantastic group of friends, and they have organised our annual Mummies Spa Weekend. Tomorrow I am leaving my husband in charge of the children (or is that the other way around?) … Continue reading
I am tired. These past three months have been very challenging, and there is still more to come. Modern life is very stressful, and my family and I are currently preparing to move house, which is supposedly among one of … Continue reading