FREE BOOK – offer ends 31/01/18
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Looking for Love in 2018
- What does a Writer really Think? #amwriting #inspiration
- Product Review: Naipo Back Massager Shiatsu Cordless Massage Cushion
- Grab a Bargain and Save Lives! Oxfam Half Price Winter Sale
- I need a Camper Van!
- Why Won’t My Child Potty Train?
- Get Your FREE Books for #SummerHoliday Reading!
- Short Stories by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham, 16th December 2006
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford, 25th November 2006
Tag Archives: summer to autumn
We have completed our first week back at school, and what a busy one it was! My children came home exhausted on Friday afternoon, but both were happy with their new teachers and to see their classmates again. My youngest … Continue reading
I write this post during what seems like a continuous cycle of domestic stress recently. Of course I should expect it. After all, I was daft enough to get pregnant for a second time; I knew what to expect. But … Continue reading