Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why We Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- All We Have is Now
- Crystals and Sage
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- A Tarot Reading for Difficult Times
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
Tag Archives: strong women and death midwifery
This week began with International Women’s Day, which passed quietly in my family because we are recovering from a very traumatic time. Late last year my uncle deteriorated and finally lost his battle with brain cancer. The whole family managed … Continue reading →