Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- Inside Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey Canal, Middlewich
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- Working from Home
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 14 – Normality
- School Summer Holidays
Tag Archives: stoke-on-trent
Hello everyone! Wow, it has been a crazy busy week for me already, and not in a bad way. In fact, it has been very good indeed, if a little chaotic. It started last Friday evening, when my husband and … Continue reading
Last night I went to the theatre. This was a special evening for several reasons, including my birthday and the fact that I haven’t been to the theatre for over a year! Probably the main reason was to celebrate that … Continue reading