Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: pagan celebration
TwoLoveBirds and the Festival of Yule Coloring book is a charming coloring book that features 25 unique pictures that will enchant both adult and child alike. But what is the TwoLoveBirds project? The TwoLoveBirds is a pagan-run project that aims … Continue reading
The Winter Solstice is almost upon us, and this year I find my mood changeable and confused. I feel both happy and sad, hopeful and hopeless, and above all, determined to enjoy whatever life throws at us in the year … Continue reading